Monday, August 31, 2009

WOW!! The Idea Camp

This past Friday and Saturday, I was blessed to be able to go to DC to The Idea Camp. What a wonderful experience that was for me. I was able to speak with Mark Horvath and gain insight from his experiences in ways to help the homeless in our area. It was very eye opening for me.

I learned so much from the so many workshops that were there that it hard to process all the information. It is going to take me awhile but after speaking with several members of my church congregation yesterday, I found out I have several that are willing to step up and help me sort it out and pitch in to fight this problem. How blessed I feel. I will be sharing ideas as I process them.

I want to say thank you to Pastor Michael and Greg for letting me tag along to DC, to Mark Horvath who took the time to help open my mind and my eyes, and the great family I have at The Community Fellowship.

Look for God to be moving in BIG ways in Henry County.

No comments:

Post a Comment