Saturday, August 22, 2009

Being Led

This is so far out of my comfort zone that it amazing to me that I have finally decided, with the encouragement of others, to do this. I am just a simple person, who like everyone else in this nation, is struggling just to make ends meet. I don't know if there is anyone out there who would care to read anything I have to say, but I feel that God is leading me to do this.

For about a year now, I have felt I am being led to help raise awareness of homelessness and do all and anything I can to help and to serve that community. I have been serving with my church family and learning lots so that prayerfully we may help those in our area.

As God leads me, I will be expressing my heart and vision here. Any help or comments are welcomed and appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Vicky, you have a beautiful heart and spirit and I'm looking forward to seeing what God is going to do through you!
    Donna Pratt

    ReplyDelete