Thursday, April 22, 2010

What if?

Most of the people that The Community Fellowship are helping through our food ministry are good people in hard times.I must admit however that there are many times that I hold back. Our community is heavy with drug addiction. That is a community that I shamefully say I do not trust. My heart says help everyone no matter the circumstances & I do try to do that but I catch myself holding back from some people because of their circumstances.
What if instead I were to look at those men,women & children & say to myself "there may only one word they need me to speak to them that may make a difference & turn their life around"? By me putting my shameful self aside, a life may be turned around & saved & that soul may end up in Heaven. Isn't that the ultimate goal? Next time you feel yourself holding back, Ask WHAT IF....

No comments:

Post a Comment