Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Time to follow Jesus' example

My purpose in life is to serve my Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. I am to be obedient to whatever it is He calls me to do. I have been slacking recently. However, I have made a commitment to Jesus to sacrifice it all for His kingdom.
God has called me, someone who is nothing & has nothing, to be a part of a project that is so big. We feel we have been called to start a homeless shelter & a dream center in our community. What? We have no money. We are not important in this world. Our one advantage? Jesus Christ is in charge. None of us involved have ever been involved in anything like this before or have the resources to accomplish this project but we do have God as our leader & advisor. What more can we ask for.
Obedience is the key. We must obey what we are led to do sacrificing it all for the kingdom of God.
I ask once more if you have experience or know anyone who does who may be able to teach us what will be involved, please contact me.
Time is drawing to a close & it is time the church got out of the pews & went to those who need help & hope all for God's glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment